Pedblyth replied

31 weeks ago

Facebook App 5.3 Problems > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

Havent been able to get into it for about a week now. Started when I clicked X to close the banner they popped up wanting my phone number. no images at all!!! 2018-01-10 07:24:11 SonDaan 4sqsupport can't log in to swarm. its not working again. Cant load English version. Ileto Facebook has been down the whole afternoon until tonight. getting really frustrated now with customer service very disappointing 2018-01-06 11:32:48 boyboyjg joshvickz facebook facebook have no customer service staff to fix some issues, they should have realtime contact on facebook not on email! 2018-01-06 09:27:50 FactsInYourFace heavy facebook use has been known to cause anxiety, depression, narcissism, sleeping problems and even stomach aches. Photos jumping, pages keep rejigging and wall not refreshing. Virgin issue? SJ I also cant get onto Facebook through my computer or phone. Under All cookies and site data, search for the websites name in this case Facebook To the right of the site, click Remove Marie Watton I have it on laptop other on my phone dont get it Louise Precious Mills Getting the message Were sorry, we cant set up English (United Kingdom) at the moment and cant access FB at all on my android tablet as a result. I can only see 2 stories. I continue to receive the message that Facebook has stopped. others work just fine. Sheila Seager gmail.com Buck2Basics Facebook is working ok on Android, Safari and Firefox but its all over the place on Chrome. now been holding on Virgins help line for 21 mins and counting! Alison Moodie Just did full restart: all power off, including modem, then rebooted machine. 2018-01-10 10:37:28 jhaneeeeey because of how slow pldt's internet connection is, my facebook looks like facebook free data. It is ten type of game where you must be on every day or I will get attacked and zeroed. i have wifi as everything else works. why? 2018-01-03 10:37:22 generichoe does anyone know how to disconnect your facebook from your instagram 2018-01-03 09:13:39 JoeyBlackwell spotifycares i'm having problem logging in with facebook please help it's just stopped working, ive never had this problem before 2018-01-03 08:42:23 . Groups and Timeline are loading normally. After all A.I. we will be live on facebook at tomorrow 7 pm 2018-01-06 16:45:26 FunJustJustin prizedeck is there a issue with facebook and twitter log in on the site? both not working for me. Brand new office in London taken on 800 staff. Not from my phone or tablet. Been down for last 20 minutes. #newyearnewyou 2018-01-04 01:36:39 CampbelIII capxofficial why your facebook is not working ? 2018-01-04 00:34:44 Gogilchrist spotifycares hi i can't seem to login to the website i use my facebook login but that's not working can u advise on what the issue is? 2018-01-03 22:43:58 1995shades justdancegame hello! why can't i log in on just dance with my facebook account? 2018-01-03 22:21:33 AFFCNY newyorkcity hey. Top. Just loads up old timeline from days ago. When is this problem going to be fixed?? We are losing business!! Marcin Pywacz I cant upload photos. I keep thinking its on my end but maybe theres something else causing this. Similar was happening yesterday looking on Virgin forums vi yes I cant get into Facebook too either from laptop or phone . Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. tap to retry, unable to connect for 2 hours now. I reported the problem to facebook in the Report a problem. Newskster Completely shut down in Bermuda Dunes, CA this morning. mine is saying the same maureen i have not been able to log in to FB for well over a month and at times AOL is the same so what is going on& Isabella Lubrano Lobianco I updated my Facebook app on my phone yesterday and then I went back on it, it then says Were sorry, we cant set up English (United Kingdom) at the moment what does this mean? Isabella Lubrano Lobianco I updated my Facebook app on my phone yesterday and then I went back on it, it then says Were sorry, we cant set up English (United Kingdom) at the moment what does this mean? Suzi Jarvis FB been down all day.just white page; tried on desk computer, tablet and phone.does anyone know what the problem is? Keith Towers Facebook is an utter disaster here on the IOW. 2018-01-09 01:56:57 jdrussell44 wvsnowday their facebook account says two hour delay. Jude McCann again, it is happening& cant retrieve messages and cant post& 5a02188284
codigos do facebook para o chatfacebook messenger for pc installhow do i invite all my friends to like my facebook pagesoftware para likes en facebookcan 39;t login to facebook after changing passwordfacebook app for lg cookiefacebook cartoon characters that look like youfacebook chat delayedphonegap facebook plugin ios 5minions for facebook chat
Please log in to post a reply.